Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Aladdin und die Wunderlampe

A couple of weeks ago I found out through the grapevine that I will be appearing topless (albeit with blue and green body paint) in the upcoming "Childrens" opera Aladdin. Had I known a little earlier I would probably have curtailed my love affair with Wurst, Bread, and Beer (well at least a little!) As it is I have joined a gym and have 6 weeks to whip this body into something that the children wont recoil from in horror. For added proof (in case anyone needed more) that there is NO god, I have to do this in the middle of the Christmas period, the time when I traditionally gain a few kilos from all the merry making. ARGH!

If I don't manage to lose the kilos and tone up a bit I will have to convince the makeup department to paint on some muscles or something! Oh yeah - I forgot to add that I will probably have to wax or shave my chest so that they can do the paint.

The glamour of life in the theater never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment